The newly redesigned 2017 Ridgeline’s exterior styling is more truck-like with a wider and longer cargo bed than its first generation
Newly redesigned 2017 Honda Ridgeline sports truck breaks new ground!
More truck-like than the first generation Ridgeline, the cargo bed has cut lines that make it appear separate from the cab. Yet unitized body structure and independent front and rear suspension systems are expected to deliver the best ride and handling among midsize truck competitors.
Stylish, Ultra-Functional Cargo Bed
Cargo bed door is hinged on both the left side and across the bottom to open as either a car door or a traditional tailgate
We especially love the industry’s first, in-bed audio system with six exciters inside the walls of the cargo bed! It can play music from almost any source or be controlled remotely by your Bluetooth® enabled device for the ultimate tailgate party.
The dual-action tailgate is hinged in two places to be able to swing open like a car door or down as a traditional tailgate. Cargo is more accessible and there’s no more reaching over the top.
- The larger cargo bed is 5.4″ wider and 4″ longer, with a full 48″ between the low profile wheel arches to accommodate full sheets of plywood or drywall and up to 1,600 pounds of weight
Cleverly concealed cargo bed storage trunk stashes additional gear out of sight and out of the weather
- Optional in-bed, 400-watt AC power inverter is available for charging power tools or to plug-in tailgating entertainment equipment
- The concealed cargo bed storage trunk provides additional space and keeps your gear protected
- Light, 350-lb. tie-down cleats keep the load secured for transport
Power Unlike other midsize trucks, the 2017 Ridgeline will be front-wheel drive in the base version, with an optional all-wheel drive with Terrain Management settings. Power will be delivered by a 3.5 liter, V-6 engine with a six-speed gearbox targeting best-in-class acceleration and fuel economy.
Roomy, comfortable interior is more car-like and luxurious
Interior and comfort You’ll enjoy the quietest, roomiest and most comfortable interior among midsize trucks. Options include:
- Leather upholstery
- Tri-zone automatic climate control
- Pushbutton start
- Color meter display in the instrument cluster
- Eight-inch display audio system with Apple Car Play and Android Auto
- 540-watt audio system
Versatile Rear Seat
The 60/40 rear seats fold up for enough room to fit a bicycle or camping gear.
Even folded down, there’s enough cargo space underneath the seats for vacation supplies and other bulky items.
Safety features include:
- Honda Sensing Suite with lane departure warning and lane keeping assist
- Forward collision warning with collision mitigation braking
- Road departure prevention assist
- A multi-angle rearview camera
Trim packages will offer blind spot monitors and the Honda LaneWatch system that displays a good view to right side when the driver activates the right turn signal.
Reserve your own 2017 Ridgeline for earliest delivery! We’re taking orders now or can add you to an email list to get model updates as they become available.
Please visit our website at www.BrandonHonda.com
Call us at 813-438-7575 or stop by our dealership to find out what’s so special about Brandon Honda.
We’re conveniently located at 9209 E. Adamo Drive in Tampa, one mile west of I-75, and we’re open seven days a week for your convenience.
9209 East Adamo Drive
Tampa, FL 33619
Sunday 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Monday – Friday 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Saturday 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM